Thursday, August 16, 2012

You didn't come to Jesus because you believed. You believed because you came to Jesus. Jesus calls the lost, and because of who He is, they come and then they believe.
I will love Him, because He first loved me. What a relief! Single ladies, consider the truth in this. Take a breath. Exhale. Be still and know. No more striving. Live well. Seek your heavenly groom. He loved you first.
 
These seem to be all random thoughts today, but that's ok too.  I have had to stay super close to Jesus in my thoughts this week, or I would have crashed and burned.  Jesus has drawn close to me as a result.  It has been sweet, and my heart is light because of it.  I want to stay here always.  

If you don't already stay in intercession daily, please try it and see what Jesus does in you.  If this seems crazy, just consider talking to Jesus more than you do anyone else.  It will become second nature soon enough.  This is where we need to stay if we want more of Him and less of us.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment